Submitted by: Jessica Caron
- 2 cups chopped veggies of your choice (like broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, etc)
- 2 oz shredded cheese, such as low-fat cheddar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/8 cup of milk
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350.
Spray a 6-muffin muffin tin (or use liners or a silicone muffin tray). Spread your chopped veggies evenly in the 6 muffins and then sprinkle a little cheese over each one. Scramble the eggs, milk, salt & pepper in a small bowl, then fill each muffin about 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for 30 mins.
Submitted by Jessica Cunha
Original Credit: Food Matters (with modifications)
- 1 cup oats
- 2/3 cup coconut milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs protein powder or Shakeology powder – you choose the flavor!
- 1-2 tps coconut oil
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
Prepare your oats by combining them with the milk and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat and stir until cooked to your preferred consistency. Stir in protein or Shakeo powder once oats are cooked.
To caramelize bananas, heat coconut oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, add the sliced bananas, and sprinkle with coconut sugar until brown and caramelized.
Sprinkle on your favorite seeds and enjoy!